7.11.13

Baking x Homemade Granola

I love it when it rains on Sunday noon when I'm home. Singapore is so humid throughout the year and raining is a nice break. This is random & baking was exactly what I did last cosy rainy weekends. Snacking on nuts & dried fruits is one of my favourite things to do. I always carry a handful of them with me in my bag. My favourite kind is definitely walnuts and almonds. The rest of tiny seeds follows behind hehe.


Ingredients:
  • A handful of mixed nuts (I used walnut, almond, pumpkin, sunflower, seseame seeds)
  • A handful of dried raisins and cranberries.
  • 1/3 cup of rolled oats
  • Maple Syrup
  • Olive oil
  • Apple sauce

Steps:
  • Mix all dry ingredients together. 
  • Mix all wet ingredients together.
  • Pour the wet ingredient into the dry ones and mix evenly. You can add in more maple syrup if it's dry. 
  • After done, put into the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes! Make sure you take a look every 15 minutes.

My dear friend & boyfriend who was lucky to have a try said it was good, Yay!
I've finished and time for 2nd batch someday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment