6.9.13

Breakfast x Banana Oats Pancake

I'm so pumped that weekends is here and all I'm thinking about is breakfast for tomorrow. 

Pancakes has always been one of my to-eat list on a weekends. I used to always turn to McDonald Hotcakes and somehow I don't really fancy it now. After all, McDonald is a still fast food restaurant. I decided to make some pancakes off a healthy recipe found online with some tweaks to it.
I added my overripe bananas into the raw oat flours and yoghurt as dressing. 
Blueberries as toppings are always the best, filled with anti-oxidants. My fridge are always filled with these. Yums

Ingredients:
  • 1 banana mashed
  • 1/2 cup of dry rolled oats, grounded into flour
  • 1/4 to 1/2 cup of milk
  • Yoghurt (any of your choice)
  • Blueberries

Steps:
  • Grind the rolled oats using a food processor into flour bits and mash the banana. Mix the 2 ingredients and add milk in. Stir until well blended. 
  • Start cooking with pan. Pour in some oil on low to medium heat and scoop the batter onto it. Wait for a few minutes, flip and it's done!
  • Toppings: I used 1/2 cup of blueberries, heat in small saucepan for about 3-5 minutes.
  • Pour on some Greek yoghurt and your toppings, ready to serve!

This recipe makes about 3 pancakes and I was satisfied for the day! However, the taste got a little 'gelat' so I'll recommend you not to mash the banana in and add it as toppings instead :)

Now I'm off to bed and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment