24.5.15

15 May x I got engaged



Life's been going non-stop lately, I felt like I haven't got a moment to breath.

15 May is probably one of the most memorable night in my life. YES, I got engaged :') <3 The proposal truly came by a surprise. Jack & I are very thankful for all the blessings and also our dear friends/my colleagues who were part of this. Our hearts are filled with happiness.

I had dinner & staycation plans with my girlfriends (& J) that night. Our dinner was as usual and everything went on so smoothly I didn't notice anything weird :| Until it was time to get back to hotel, the girls have decided on no gifts exchange this year, and so they prepared a friendship video for me. I knew that it was a proposal when the first picture that popped out is Jack & myself.... (plus he couldn't made last min for my dinner because he was still with his client)!

After the video, he came out from behind the bind (with all my poly friends) and popped the question. I said Yes, of course but the surprise just didn't end here. The guys lugged a luggage out and he presented me a pair of air tickets (he even applied leave informally for me)! I went blank for the next 3-5 minutes trying to figure what was happening because I was supposed to have "training" on Monday. Anyway, I was truly touched by this sweetest gesture of love and to J, thank you for being so amazing that day I can't await for the next stage of our life together!

That night, we barely slept and woke up in wee morning to catch our flight to HK! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment