17.5.14

✈ Bangkok through I x Day 4

Day 4 - Mandatory visit to the famous Chatuchak Weekend Market on Saturday morning after our breakfast!
We finally had a decent group photo taken by Martin whilst we were clean & fresh!
I guess this market needs no introductory. No doubt one of the largest market selling all type of things - from clothes, to handicraft, plants, ceramic ware, food and even pets!!!
Our morning started out with a grey-ish cooling weather, followed by a little drizzling before it gets really warm again. 
Found the legendary coconut ice cream, which we ate under the rain!!! haha. Corn & barley toppings for me :) 
With Vi's thai friend, Muay! :)

We gave up shopping at about 3ish and headed back to the hotel for a shiok bathe and rest before we headed out for dinner!
Selfie at Central World!
Dinner was at MK Restaurant! Haven't got a chance to try this at 313 but I thought the green noodle wanton mee & roast duck was great, or maybe I just miss Chinese food hehe. After dinner was grocery shopping at Big C before we headed for dessert at 10pm!
Made it just in time to After You in Siam Paragon before they closes the queue at 10PM. 
We ordered 1 large Shibuya Honey toast & 1 large Cheddar cheese toast for share! It's basically buttery toast, topped with ice cream, whipped cream, and some honey. 

Anyway, I thought the toast tasted rather average & the roadside banana chocolate crepe beats this hands down. I prefer the Cheese to Original flavor, maybe because I'm not a fan of butter, vanilla or whipped cream and cheese gives the not so gelat feel :/ Would definitely order the Ferraro, Nutella or Matcha the next time I'm there! :)

*hope you drool to sleep tonight!

& well, that marks the last night of our trip :(

No comments:

Post a Comment