13.5.14

✈ Bangkok through I x Day 3

Day 3 - was an early morning for us. We woke early before 7AM, had breakfast and headed out for the Pratunam morning market before they closes about 9.  

I haven't been to the area for years & realize it was the market below Baiyoke Boutique where I first stayed and traveled with the poly pals, truly miss those days! We shopped around before we headed for 2nd round at Platinum mall. 
Banana Chocolate Crepe otw to Platinum Fashion Mall. It was so so so good, and in my opinion, beats After You toast. Ok, it's a bias opinion because I love chocolate haha
In Jacie Cropped Top from Love, Bonito! The perfect outfit under such scorching weather hehe
Lunch was at Som Tam Nua, located at Siam Square. We had the recommended Fried Chicken, Papaya Salad, Phad Thai and Tomyum soup! 
Evening came and after a long jam from hotel to Chinatown (30-40 minutes), we finally settled at T&K Seafood for dinner. Was so famished by then!! Ordered 6 dishes and my favorite is definitely the lemon grass steamed fish, it was superb!!! 
I know, eat again. 
Day 4 & 5 in another entry!

Thankful for a public holiday in the midst of the week :)
I hope you had a great Vesak Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment