29.4.14

Goodbye April, Hello May

c/o my new Rayban's Wayfarer

The Pang's couple surprised me with the most generous gift over the weekend. Words can't describe how much I appreciate their thoughtfulness and taking out their time to find something that fits me well. Definitely come in handy and already has :') I'm truly touched & happy hehehe. 

Haven't been updating this space for quite sometime. Time goes by each day so quickly I barely gets any good rest & a new week began again. Counting down to the weekends is definitely one of my favorite things to do now :/ Some pics before bidding goodbye to April & welcoming the new month in +66. You know? It seems like finally since we booked the tickets in December. 

Random morning sight after my last yoga class at Hom & a truly beautiful and yummy cake from Paris Baguette! Can't believe it took me so long to try this.
Fav cheapest sushi chain with my favorite boy <3
Baking with Rach :) Not the best idea on a hot, sunny afternoon! #notalenttobeabaker
Team dinner at the Line. There were such a huge spread of fresh & delicious food I just had to try a bit of everything!! Slurps. & Boston Seafood shack at Star Vista
2nd JP Morgan run :) The grey skies and lightnings right before our race threatened a heavy downpour anytime but thank god it held back and we were saved! Fun run. 
Finally tried the coffee at Highlanders, super good! :)

Till then Singapore, time for a good break!

No comments:

Post a Comment