13.4.14

Breakfast x 10 minutes Avocado Egg Sandwich

Breakfast is one of my most important meal of the day & my body don't kickstart without it! 
I can have peanut butter berries toast /oats daily but I was craving for something different lately. 
So I made this Avocado Egg sandwich the other day. It was great & fills me up till late morning. They are like the best combination and you must try this!
Avocados is definitely one amazing yummy super-food despite its high fat content. It contains rich variety of nutrients to maintain a healthy heart, like vitamin E, potassium for reducing blood pressue, dietary fibre to control blood sugar levels. 

I shan't go on and on about it, google it! :)
 Ingredients:
  • 2 slices of bread
  • 1 hard boiled egg
  • Half avocado
  • Salt 
  • Pepper 
Mash the egg and avocado in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt and some pepper to the mixture. Serve on bread and enjoy! 
I had mine with a bowl of tomatoes & a cup of coffee. 

It was so good I made this a few times last week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment