9.2.14

马年快乐 x 2014

It's been a long time since I posted. The lunar new year celebrations was great and I love Chinese New Year!!! I had a total of 4 steamboats in a week and a good moderation of many yummy goodies, truly a joyous occasion to feast :)

Yusheng aka Lo Hei is a cultural activity during CNY. It's a symbol of prosperity, abundance and vigor. I had a total of 3 prosperity toss this year with different groups and the below with all the fresh mixed vegetables is my favourite :)


Day 1 - As usual, we started the day with house visiting at my paternal grandparents before heading to maternal side. The ohanas dropped by in the night for some card games :)
top & clutch: Love, Bonito
skirt: MDS

Day 2 - Headed to gramp's sibling place (w so much awesome food) for lunch and then Sammi's place for dinner to catch up with the Omocha team.
Dress: Love, Bonito
Clutch: Gigi, New York
cousins are our childhood friends :)
Here's two with team Omocha at Sammi's with our self-timer at 1am hahaha.
 
The next two days were more visitings, BBQ and a good rest on Monday before I head back to work on Tuesday..

In a blink of an eye, we're at the 10th day of lunar new year. Another 5 more days to go.

Wishing you good health, luck, prosper and happiness in the year of horse!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment